Monday, October 26, 2009

random Facts

Photobucket

source: lelove

Thinking of Facts are sometimes hurtful.
i see it some on my past, some facts ran into my consciousness and remind me of some truth-hurtful facts.

i have been in a condition of saying "i have to die but i can't". It placed me in a feeling of being a trash, abandoned after had been fully-used.
It was a condition where i cannot sleep in one whole week and refused to be considered as alive.i counted my life day by day.
A condition of "do not let anybody knows, interferes or even know how i feel".
A condition of "smile makes everyone better, so you better fake some laughters or you may fail"
A principle that can be counted as "being far of society is better cause i wont bother anyone".
i should Thank God i have been graduated from school. so that none of my friend can see me being blurred out.

And Now,
i think i thank God that he made me to have my 21st birthday, still alive.

PS: to YOU, just please do not make it happen again cause i may fall deeper.

3 comments:

Olivia Liem said...

that's sad, but I can understand that feeling..been there, but gone through there alive and very much better..So, i know that u will be very much better also at the end of the day :) hepi bday once again,hehe..

PS: reply for ur comment on my post: fotoku ga keliatan ndut Tin, tp bagian2 tertentu itu, yg membuat semua clana lamaku ga muat,huxhuxhux..

little heroine said...

thanks cieee

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010