Thursday, March 12, 2009

UPDATES.

Sorry for being hibernated so long..
I am enjoying the convinience of having smartphones..hehe

these updates are the recent activities i was doing lately..and yes, they are not far from shopping and shoes..ehem..I adopted a new baby yesterday. i'll post it tomorrow ..

Maybe some of you has known me as a student of IBM program in Petra Christian University..But how many of you know me as a Marketing Executive on a Bank?
haha...anyway these are my activities during the week..

SHOPPING~
FITTING
Photobucket
Photobucket

DROOLING~



(Those are the pictures taken this Thursday afternoon from a magazine. sorry for the bluriness~~the heels are from Gucci and Rodarte)

and SWEETNESS-ing..
Photobucket


and LOVING~ (BLEH >.<)

Anyway, gotta go to sleep. i lost my chapter1's draft. F**k.

No comments: