Tuesday, February 24, 2009

bruises

i went to hanamasa and i was pretty much confused with my bruise on my right arm when it seems that all my clothes are fully-incapable to hide the bruise.
I searched for a scarf or something wide and layered to cover the bruise.
I wore my all-time scarf. i sort of hate the scarf years ago but it seems it was so suitable to cover bruise.

and ta-daaa...my bruise is gone!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i was wearing Zara basic black tee, tube top as skirt, lace leggings, and vintage random boutique's scarf

4 comments:

Febrina Adiputra said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW ... gorgeous

Anonymous said...

nggak pernah bisa sekreatip itu...
bagus... lho...
eh say...ternyata kamu 88 ya?
ow....berasa tua aku hihihihihihihihihi

Sara Moura said...

Really nice outfit! you look fab!
* * *

Anonymous said...

great look great look!
<3